Razorpay is among the top payment gateway providers in India. The company was founded in 2014 and now it has more than 800K customers who use the Razorpay payment gateway.
The company became a unicorn startup of India in October 2020 with over a $1 billion valuation. The Bangalore-based emerging fintech company has received more than $200 million in funding to date.
The specialty of Razorpay is instant activation and easy integration. If you leverage this payment gateway, you also get a Dashboard where you can see real-time data of purchasing. Small, big, and large companies, freelancers, and self-employed have loved Razorpay as it is extremely simple to use and secure also.
The payment gateway allows you to accept payment via various types of methods such as credit/debit card, net banking, UPI, and popular wallets that include JioMoney, FreeCharge, Airtel Money, etc. There are different kinds of websites such are WooCommerce, Magento, CS-Cart, OpenCart, and so on; Razorpay can be used as a payment gateway.
Big business names such as Unacademy, UrbanClap, Zoomcar, Groffers, and BookMyShow have been using the Razorpay payment gateway.
Razorpay is the business banking arm of Razorpay that makes end-to-end money movement easier. It’s a secure way for transactions.
You can manage your marketplace and automate bank transfers. Along with this, there are also facilities for collecting recurring payments, sharing invoices, and availing of working capital loans.
- API-driven automation that requires zero manual intervention
- 100+ payment modes
- Dashboard facility to check real-time data
- Easy integration
- Invoice payments
- Integration with the website for payment
- 24/7 support
- Save saving facility
- Easy integration with less code.
- Fast and secure payments.
- Credit/debit card, UPI, net banking, and 100+ payment methods.
- Better conversion rate.
- All major international cards are accepted
- Real-time currency conversion is possible
- Top payment gateway in India with zero setup cost
- The high failure rate in international transaction
- 2% on Indian debit/credit card, net banking, UPI
- 3% on Diners and Amex Cards, International cards, EMI